Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HI Gramma and Pops!!!!

Our play dates on the weekend were great! Alexiss had lots of fun with Grace and Marv and didn't fuss too much, or not that they admitted to anyway. Alexiss has decided that she doesn't want to miss a thing and that sleep just gets in the way of that.. so.. she yawns and yawns and falls asleep for 20 min intervals in my arms but when I move to put her down and get something done... she rouses and *doink* opens her eyes. So that means I'm not getting much time to update the blog. Right now she's keeping herself busy, or rather keeping her monkey busy, on her playmat. Yesterday she visited him 4 times! But she seemed to want private time, so I removed the giraffe and parrot and left her alone with her beloved monkey for a bit.

She doesn't like me to get myself in order in the morning, it's hard enough to get myself a tea, but today I tricked her into letting me have TWO teas! While warming up her formula I snuck in plugging in the kettle and used a tea pot to make more in one go. muahahah

She also spends time in her high chair and visits with me while I do dishes in the kitchen and I talk non stop to keep her otherwise occupied.. hey, I'm not as cute as her monkey, I gotta do something.. She's got a big holey rubber ball thingee and a rattle to keep her busy too, she likes to hold them.. although she doesn't know to do much more than that yet. And when she tires of me and her toys, she sits and blows bubbles for awhile.

Alexiss must have overhead the doctor saying how big of a girl she is, she's decided at night to go from drinking 2 oz to 4 oz!

Today we have a special welcome to Gramma and Pops! And a special thank you to Uncle Turkey! (My parents are braving the online and computer world with my Uncle's help)



WELCOME GRAMMA AND POPS!



My little dance partner is so excited! She didn't understand at first, not sure if she was drunk or stunned that my parents would buy a computer, but she eventually understood and gave an approving smile!












































Special thanks to Uncle Turkey.. she's a lumberjack, and she's OKAY!




Thanks to everyone for reading and keeping up with us! We really appreciate knowing and hearing on the phone that you are reading and enjoying the blog, that includes Nana!, Oma and Opa, Fran, Uncle Don, Aunt Gail and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment