Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dear Santa



Dear Santa

You don't know me yet, but I can't wait to be on your "nice" list. I hope crying and being a fussy newborn doesn't put me on the "naughty" list, Mamma said she understands and I really don't mean to be such trouble, it's just that .... I'm growing and learning and sometimes that can be frustrating. I mean, really, my body won't do what I want it to when I want it to, I have to rely on Mamma to do everything for me, and she doesn't quite speak my language, I guess I'll have to learn hers.



Mamma got me a really nice plate and mug set, so I'll be sure to give you some milk and cookies every year. (I've included a picture so you know what to look for, I'd hate for you to miss it!) I've never even tasted a cookie, so you'll have to help me out here. What kind is your favorite? hmmmm I wonder what kind is my favorite. I'm sure Daddy will help me out with that one when the time is right! I'll let you know (maybe next year). I'll put out a carrot too, I heard about Rudolph and the reindeers and don't want them to think I don't appreciate their part in getting you mobile for Christmas, specially braving the temperatures in and around Calgary! Whew! It's -26 Celsius this morning! Don't let that scare you though, if a Chinook doesn't come through I'll be sure to warm up your milk for you. That's one thing I do know I love... mmmm... warm milk.

As I grow up, there's some things I've thought of to put on my Christmas List. I'll be sharing this list with family too, please don't think I'm greedy and expect you to deliver all of this too me. I've included online links to make it easier for you. I'm sure your elves can make these or run to the store for you.


Oh yeah, and when you get here don't look for a big tree to put the presents under, you'll be looking high and low, I don't want you to spend your precious time looking for something that isn't there. You see, the kitty likes to eat the branches so Mamma puts a small one on the mantle. Don't put the wrapped prezzies too close to the fire though!

Love

Alexiss Starr Faeth

No comments:

Post a Comment