Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Gramma!

In honor of Gramma's Birthday, I'm posting a picture taken when Alexiss was born and my Mom came to visit.



It's hard being so far away, she's growing so quick! This past Thursday and Friday she was eating a LOT, so I decided to use the Wii to weigh her this weekend and she surprised us by weighing in at 9.5 lbs! No wonder why she was hungry! So, I've recalculated how much she should be eating and we're feeding our growing girl! The good news is that she's started to monitor herself and now doesn't seem to be gorging and overfilling herself. It makes it a lot easier to trust her when she tells me she's still hungry.

She's changing so much! The new cry is actually a cry to go back to sleep, so I bundle her up and rock her until she settles. I swear her real hair is coming in, you see, she's been bald for about two weeks or more with a fringe of hair along her neck... like an old man's mullet, lol, but now her crown is filling in with dark hair.

Today our music was Cat Stevens



..okay, this only took me two hours. lol Time to get her settled enough so "I can start dinner for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment