Thursday, August 25, 2011

*sigh*





Worst day... ever.

Alexiss has increasingly gotten crankier and less willing to cope. I suspect all the "iron fortified" baby food and formula is the root of the problem, add on the mini heat wave we've been having and neither of us are sleeping well. Alexiss gets in this horrible cycle of not pooping, not eating, not sleeping.

This morning she woke at 5:00 and wouldn't settle back down, the reason.. she was finally going to push through and poo (thank goodness!). She finally settled back in around 7:00 and slept until 10:00, which really put any kind of schedule out the window. So again, we cycle through trying to sleep, not sleeping, not eating, not drinking a bottle. She's been crying and cranky since 11:30, when she was getting tired and ready for another nap.... NOT! Instead she was cranky and it was getting later, so I thought at 12:30 to try lunch.. NOT! After having food spit out at me and her cranky and tired, it was natural to try to get her to nap again... NOT! She finally fell asleep again at 1:30. Now I'm tired and cranky and don't want to do jack. I'm forcing myself to update the blog when I'd much rather drink tea and play silly little brainless games, I should be taking a shower or something, but ya know... I really don't feel like it at all.

So, I'm left wanting to go and get new formula and cereals that don't have as much iron in them and not being able to. What a frikken day. Alexiss won't give me a chance to get anything extra done to help her out. *sigh*

Thank goodness my phone locks when closest or someone in China would've gotten a garbled text.



Alexiss and Links finally had a bit of a confrontation. I'm really thankful it wasn't worse than it was, boy was Alexiss surprised! Oh, that reminds me...Alexiss has been saying "cat" and "dog". As soon as I can I'm going out to buy Links one of the cat tree house/scratch post things. He's been scratching at the carpet and pulling up the fibers, not a good thing when Alexiss helps clean all the things up on the floor by putting them in her mouth. And this way he can have some of his own space free from little hands.



My cousin Rhonda is getting married this weekend, so my Aunt and Uncle are here to celebrate. They came over last night to visit. Alexiss loved them! They loved Alexiss! All was good, until it started getting really hot in the house and a day of not eating, sleeping and pooping caught up with Alexiss. All the pictures I took are fuzzy, but I'm hoping my cousin will send me copies of pictures she took.

Okay, whiney mess is awake and... whiney. Gotta run.



No comments:

Post a Comment