Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A sh*tty post

Ahhh, you knew it was coming sooner or later, didn't ya? Ya can't talk babies without talking about regularity. The moms I've talked to don't seem as concerned, or aren't as verbal, as me.... planning around letting Alexiss have quiet time to poop. They all seem to go about their days without a thought about it, maybe their babies poop no matter where they are, who's around or what's going on, but not our Alexiss, she needs things to be juuust right, always has.

Over and above planning outings around naps and eating, pooping really rules my day - if I can go grocery shopping, if we go for a walk, if I get to sleep at a decent hour. Is it really any wonder that I'm constantly preoccupied and sticking prunes in her gob?

It's nights like tonight that warrant my concern. We started bed time at 9:00, she was really tired, she was ready but her body held us up. Annnd it's now 11:00 and I just got her to go down (hopefully for the night) because she had something a'brewin and things weren't quite right, the ambiance of the room, the movie perhaps or just her being generally distracted.

All I got to say is.... Good night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment