Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bedtime music

Last night I wanted something different than Corb Lund, so I played my Faerie music from Fairy HeartMagic by Gary Stadler with Stephanne.


l've searched the mountains, the forest and the sea,
Seeking the homeland, of my memories.
Haunted by visions, longing like the sea,
Time passes by me, and still l am not free.
Lift the veil of Elphame, let me see the light
Lift the veil of Faerie, guide me home tonight
How can I soar alone, when my wings are at rest?
I yearn to be there in the land of the bless'd
So light me a candle, watch the dark shadows fade.

And I must journey on, for the choice 1 have made
Lift the veil of Elphame, let me see the light
Lift the veil of Faerie, take me home tonight
My lone heart guides brings me home through the night
Carries me onward, and into the light
To wander the shadows, to see the truth from afar,
To sigh in the moonlight dancing magic of stars.
Lift the veil of Elphame, let me see the light
Lift the veil of Faerie, guide my way tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment