Friday, May 20, 2011

Off to Lake Louise tomorrow!

We're off to Lake Louise tomorrow, Alexiss will be sporting a super sweet yellow outfit from Gramma. I've got a tote of stuff and a list going of things I need to grab for Alexiss tomorrow morning. I hope the drive goes well and we can all settle in and have fun!

Alexiss is starting to lose the chubb on her cute lil feet. When I try to take a picture, she gets excited and starts kicking so all attempts to capture them til now are blurry.

She's standing on her toes pretty good, I hold her steady...and am ready when she's not so sturdy to help her out, but overall she's doing it on her own.

No crawl yet, but lots of rocking on all fours and spinning with two hands. To everything..turn, turn, turn..there is a season..turn, turn, turn.

Well, bed for me, tomorrow is gonna be a super whirlwind of activity and I can safely say Alexiss should be asleep for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment