Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yesterday was our second round of immunization. Alexiss isn't sleeping this one off as much as last time, she's whiny but she's still being a trooper. I don't know what I'd do this week without Mark! He's keeping her laughing and laughing.

It's amazing how fast she changes and grows! She's starting to play silly games while eating or being changed and is making herself laugh! She's been playing with the nipple on the bottle without really drinking, the whole while looking at me to see if I'm noticing! I show her I am by moving the nipple around in her mouth..to which is sure to bring a smile to both of us!

I'm tired this week so I'm having a hard time keeping her busy, but she better enjoy and rest up..we got company coming this weekend! Ron and Gail are coming on Friday and if they stay long enough on Saturday, they'll get to see Matt and Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment