Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bounce bounce bounce

Today we danced to Cake and played in the new jumper. Then off to Calgary to pick up Debbie because Mark's working overtime.

At first Alexiss couldn't take much of the bouncer without getting overwhelmed, but now she's loving it and has snubbed her nose at the playmat for bigger and more interesting things.


Yesterday was a snack all day kinda day, which was frustrating for me and made it difficult to know exactly how much she ate all day, but them's the breaks!

She's been reaching for my tea mug! Good girl! And starting to get interested in food. The health organization recommends starting foods at 6 months, it's better for their digestive system somehow, let's hope she holds out that long.

My heart melts when she reaches up to caress my face, talks to me while eating or laughs when playing with Mark and I'm in another room in the house. For being so small she definitely fills the house with energy!

I added a ticker in the blog, see the pretty cartoon purple flowers? They'll keep track of how old Alexiss is. It's hard to believe she's 4 months already, I've started feeling a little panicky as time seems to go so fast and I don't want to leave her and go back to work anytime soon. I wonder if they'll let me bring her to work everyday. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment