Wednesday, January 19, 2011

She's a growing girl!


Alexiss and I have been spending lots of time together during the day and just hanging out, it's been a great week. We've been enjoying each other's company so much that she's even smiling at me while she's trying to eat....then the formula dribbles out of her mouth. lol Her giggle times before this week were usually only when she was being changed, but now it's when we're sitting together.

I've been pulling her up to a sitting position and letting her "stand" too, I think she really likes both.

This is the second full moon that I've noticed she's a little more volatile to mood swings and crankiness. I'm going to keep an eye out for it and see if it's just a coincidence.

It seemed like overnight her 3 month old clothes stopped fitting! Some of those sleepers were so cute I hate to see them go. Mom asked me to save them to make a blanket out of later.

Today I swear she was answering Steve back when watching Blue's Clues. Steve, the host, talks to the tv and there's usually a pause and then some kids voices answering. Today when he asked a question, Alexiss talked back. She's so cute and getting more and more interactive and cognitive of things going on around her, instead of just living for the necessities of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment