Tuesday, August 20, 2013

That's not snow...or hail.

So I couldn't put this with the other thoughtful post, it just didn't seem right.

Today I had a neighbor come by to look at yarn. At first Ali was a peach and helped "stock" my shelves. When that was done, she was bored. I resorted to distraction through the iPad after she mentioned Toopee and Binoo (a cartoon). A few minutes later I'd realized that Ali did indeed leave the room and let me talk to my neighbor buuuuuuut I wasn't hearing Toopee being silly. Yep, that silence that every mom knows. I peeked my head around the corner to an open back door. What I found was an indoor cat wandering around outside and having to step over a full bag of dumped out bird seed on the porch. Ali was keeping herself busy sitting in her upside down and opened Hello Kitty umbrella playing with the bird seed she'd dumped in it.


(Birdseed has hence been cleaned up, the cat is in the house, I made a sale and everything is back as it was.)

No comments:

Post a Comment