Monday, April 4, 2011

A way to a babeh is through their stomach!

Today I got impatient with the idea of having to introduce foods in two day phases, and I think Alexiss was too. "They" tell you to introduce a new food every two days only, so you can tell when your child has an allergic reaction, not for any other digestive reason. So today I said...screw(sorry, heh...family present) forget it and decided to give her soup. I'd made a beef soup on the weekend with corn, potato, kale and barley in it and heated it up for my lunch.

So we both had the same lunch! Mind you, Alexiss's wasn't as appetizing looking, pureed beef soup looks kinda gross.

I will definitely go back to just veggie's or fruit for snacks and meals, but I think I'll be making more soups from now on and sharing!

...let's just hope it all...err...comes out okay (and doesn't give Alexiss a stomach ache)

No comments:

Post a Comment