Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthdayyyy dear Alexiss (Ali, Lexy, Bubbaaaaa)





I've had best intentions to update, at the very least with pictures, since returning to work, but I haven't had the brain power or physical power (typing does take energy ya know!). I figured it had gone on long enough and while Mark puts Alexiss down tonight and the dishes air dry, I thought I'd pop by to share birthday pictures..... it's the least I can do.. really...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthdayyyy dear Alexiss (Ali, Lexy, Bubbaaaaa)
Happy Birthday to you...












Well, heh, Alexiss is still awake, Mark didn't make it and my second attempt didn't make it either. Alexiss has had a cold and I suspect she's just plain uncomfortable. So, it's going on 9:30 now. You know I totally understand why parents can wake up their teenagers when the teen sleeps late. It's payback for all the long nights when they are babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment