Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sleep shnack, sleep sack!

Today I went out and bought a sleep bag, you know it's something I need when I go out after work shopping, heck, anytime I go shopping.... it's something needed.

The night's are getting colder and Alexiss's room along with it. I for the life of me thought "Why wasn't this a problem last year" before remembering we meandered around her big crib in our room last year.

Monday night, three bed time's later and 12:00 at night before getting her settled, Tuesday night a wake up "come warm me" cry at 1:30. Needless to say... this Momma couldn't put words together to make a sentence at the end of my workday today. (Typing words is so much easier than actually making my lazy tongue say them)

I came home last night to Alexiss wanting to play and Mark lying on the couch curled up freezing cold (it could have been the 102 F temperature... ya think?). So tended to him, I did, play, I did, cooked and pureed food, I did.... dishes.. I didn't. bah! So there!

Well, bedtime looms. Oatmeal bedtime shnack and hopefully a dry sleep bag to try out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment