Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Birthday lil one!

Whew, no time these days to update, but I DO have some pictures and videos of Alexiss's first birthday and lots of thoughts.

I look around at the few 2 year olds that I know and I'm awestruck knowing in only a year Alexiss will be doing the same. The beginning of the year didn't go quick, but it picked up speed at around 7 months. The first 7 are now a blurr of being tired, overwhelmed and just keeping up. At the time I thought it would never end, but now I see just how short that time was..even if it didn't feel like it while I was living it.

She's standing! Uncle Gerry and Aunt Jacqueline bought her a toy that she stands at, and lo and behold, she forgets to hang on and before we knew it.. she was standing. I don't think she's caught on yet though.. shhhh.

Oma and Opa are here visiting and helping out this week. They've been working hard and I'm sure they'll need lots of naps on Saturday when Mark and I are home before heading for the mountains!

I'll try to find some time this weekend to share some bday fun with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment