Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to work!

As I sit here, Alexiss napping and me eating the one harvested tomato out of the garden, I feel thankful.

Alexiss and I both had a good week. I found waking her up in the morning the hardest part of our new schedule but Alexiss was a trooper. This morning she was a bit of a clingy suck, but I enjoyed it.

Still no news on the job posting I applied for, but I've got patience, in the meantime I'm doing small things to help people out and get things off of their desk.

The first day back was easy, ignorance is bliss, right? The second day Alexiss and I both put up a bit of a fuss in the morning, but Lee-Ann (the woman taking care of Alexiss) texted me all day to keep me up to date, she even sent me a picture of Alexiss and Ryan (Lee-Ann's 2 year old) out for a wagon ride.

You know.... I didn't change one poopy diaper all week!

I do start stressing out near home time, hoping the day isn't too long for Alexiss and wanting to get back home to her. Mark worked a bit of overtime so I picked her up two of the four days. She really is a cutie!

Yesterday I ran around all morning trying to catch up on housework, and Alexiss refused to take a nap. I got lots done, which reminds me.. I should be doing something, shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment