Friday, July 12, 2013

Howdy! Happy Stampede!

I am soooo done today! We had a good day, but it was long without a lot of down time. Ali's bathtime put me over the edge. She wanted the soap, but the one on the tub was shampoo so I put that one away and was getting the soap when she decided not to trust me and wail like she wasn't getting her soap. heh... I guess it was a long day and I was done explaining.. I'm making your toast.. I'm buttering your toast... I'm going to the bathroom.... I'm just going to... Ali, stay with me (while shopping).. Whew. There was a time where these kinds of topics didn't warrant comment and I just went about my day. Add having to say things a few times.. and ... yeah.. I'm done.

We've got new neighbors and the wife, Rachael, is wonderfully easy to talk to and her children Ashley and Lauren are great kids. They've come over to play a few times and they all get along great! I think I need an adult picnic table and seating area now!

Yesterday we had our second gymnastics class and then my work's Stampede Party! (Hmmm, wonder if that adds to the "I'm done" statement above) (and the night before she woke at 11:30 telling me she needed goldfishies, she was hungry)(and last night after the Party, she fell asleep in the truck on the way home. A nap usually equals a long drawn out bed time and a riled Momma).

I didn't get a good picture of Ali in the bouncy castle, but it was tons of fun and Ali spent a good half hour in it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment