Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The blog wins again!

Over knitting of course. I really don't have much time to myself anymore, Alexiss has been wanting all of my attention, even if it's just sitting with her while she plays. Of course, if I decide to do more than sit, she wants to get involved, so I ... just.... sit...

Alexiss has a new little boyfriend, Kaleb has been around since I first started taking her to Moms and Tots but recently they've started to talk and "hang out". Today it seems, Kaleb saw Alexiss out and about the neighborhood and cried until his mom brought him over to share a romantic wagon ride with her.

This is what happened when we tried to get a video of her dancing (she's only done it a few times so far). The blackness is Alexiss trying to put the lens cap back on.



Hard work pays off and practice makes perfect when it comes to high chair seat belts, it only took her a year to learn to snap it together, and was she ever proud of herself! The first success had us looking at each other amazed before Mark grabbed the camera to see if we could duplicate it. (sorry for making you all turn your heads, it's a good way to force you to stretch!)



To conquer some nasty diaper rash I'm trying to get Alexiss to drink more fluids, after tonight's fun and games drinking from my cup, it just be the way to go instead of trying to follow her around with a sippy cup.



Here we are showing off Alexiss's new winter duds.

No comments:

Post a Comment