Saturday, July 23, 2011

The right tools for the job

With a front loading clothes washer, the washer tends to have a "smell" after awhile. I've tried a cleaner called Afresh, and it was.. okay.. but not perfect. I found one by Tide this week and loved it!

I just switched from dishwasher tabs to a Cascade lemon liquid, after seeing what a bang up job it did on my Mom's dishes.

I'm starting to realize that handy dandy one-use pouches aren't all I thought they were.

The big find this week was an eco-friendly infomercial cleaner claiming to clean even nail polish off of a carpet called Winning Colours out of a Barrie, ON. It can be used anywhere where water can be used. I have a sample pack and have yet to try it out, but, by youtube videos, it's the most amazing stuff since Oxy and D 17 (or whatever it was in the tube in the 80s)



It's available at: Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse, Zellers, London Drugs and others already supply Canadians coast-to-coast

No comments:

Post a Comment