Sunday, July 10, 2011

A great weekend!

Yesterday I woke up to greet my daughter to a black face and no idea, okay some idea, how she got it there. Yep, she started gnawing on her yummy crib! I couldn't get a picture because sadly, the camera that Oma and Opa gave to us decided to malfunction and won't turn on. Soooo... today we all went to Strathmore and I was determined to get a new digital camera that has video and good quality. It's a FujiFilm FinePix S3400. The woman at The Source was helpful beyond belief, and...shhh... just found out she's expecting.




I gotta tell ya.....Mark saved a dragonfly yesterday from a spider's web! That's all, no story, just remarkably sweet. He also let me crashed out early while he put our darling little daughter to bed. She's starting to sleep through the night again, thank goodness.... all the better to wake up chipper and a'hungry for some more crib railing. heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment