Sunday, November 24, 2013

See my fish candy now Opa?

For those who have talked to Lexa on the phone as she wanders and shows you things. This is what it looks like from our end. In this video, she's showing Opa her fish candy.


Today was a nice warm break and Lexa and I played outside. While working on the driveway, Lexa was happy to distract me by tossing snow at me. When she said it was her turn I was a little leary. Water on her face or cold snow has never gone well. I have to say she surprised me, even when a little fell inside her scarf! That game was getting old and the snow was a little chunky....and I had a shovel in my hand. What more was there to do but make a fort!?

I plan on working on it a bit more. Lexa decorated it after this picture was taken by sticking her colorful pinwheel in the side. It didn't go up easy, I had the foundation row down and a little girl came along and stomped on it. In her defense, she didn't really know what I was doing and she loves to make paths and walk them, but my feelings were hurt non the less. I pouted for a bit and considered not going on, but this Momma persevered.

Later in the day Ashley and Lauren came knocking to ask if we wanted to play outside. There were fresh warm muffins needing to be tasted, so we invited them in instead. Poor Mark....

If you look close enough, you'll spot him under the stuffie pile.

I'm relieved to say, the last three years of pictures are safe! I've been concerned that they'd be lost if this ole computer decides it's too tired to go on. There was no back up... until last night... I worked until 2AM to condense and compile folders that would fit on DVDs, there are now 8 DVDs jam packed of adorable Lexa pics and videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment