Monday, October 21, 2013

Our little....Lexa (???, who's that?)..watch out for crocodiles!

Ali decided last week that her name is now Lexa. I wonder how many names she'll change to as she grows up? I remember "changing" my name to my middle name, Leslie for a few weeks. Well, I don't remember but Mom saved a few of my school papers where I used it. That must've thrown the teachers for a loop!

Last week Daddy was home with us all week. One morning Mark was off doing something or other and Ali...er... Lexa... started pretending their were crocodiles below the couch. My brain must've been pretty clear and creative that day because I grabbed her alphabet foam jig-saw tiles and started making a bridge with a safe walking path. Then Ali...er..Lexa helped me choose an crocodile picture on the computer to print off, color, and place in the "water".

Of course, I've just gotta throw in a die when I can, so I grabbed an empty Tassimo box, cut it into a cube and made one six sided die. Sometimes I think it's more fun creating with Ali...er..Lexa than it is the short play time after. I really hope that made up for the day before when I couldn't seem to muster the umfph to pretend and play.

Daddy came home just in time!

Dad! Watch out for the crocodiles infront of you!!!

The famous Tassimo die!


No comments:

Post a Comment