Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I found Gymboree.com!

Instead of heading to bed at a reasonable hour like I should have, I went looking online for a girls clothing website. I don't often get into town and the selection at the nearest WalMart just decreased. Old Navy and Joe were recommended to me, but those clothes didn't seem to jump out at me. I went looking on ebay to see what's out there and found a line I really like called Gymboree! There is size 5 in the baby girl and girl sections. Fashionable Fox was on sale so I grabbed two outfits complete with shoes and socks. There was a sweet grey and modern floral dress, so I went down that rabbit hole next and ended up with two more outfits. Just when I thought I was done, my finger slipped and I ended up in the baby girl Mousing Around line and just couldn't resist one more outfit with adorable shoes with mice on the toe, a jean skirt and tights, a purple mouse shirt and a furry little vest! With each order they have their own reward system and shoppers earn Gymbucks. I can't wait to use them on another Mousing Around outfit! This is exactly what I purchased for Alexiss (to show it off and just in case anyone wants to add to it). The Fashionable Fox may be on it's way out.








I love the entire Fox Collection, the boots, the outfits and even the purse:

Glitter Fox Wristlet

Glitter Fox Wristlet



This Mousing Around outfit is pretty cute too:
Cat & Mouse
Cat and Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment