Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First day of Preschool

Today was Ali's first day of preschool and all went well. She's been looking forward to school since I volunteered to be on the board. Mind you, going to sit and play during a board meeting isn't the same as going for school, which Ali realized today.

I was there the whole 2 hours, but I was outside the room helping to process paperwork and forms. Ali was there the whole 2 hours, but she was outside the room for the beginning...until she saw the other kids leave the room to go for a tour. Her leaving them was her decision, but them leaving her... she'd have none of it. So she ambled off after the group and was content from there on in!

Yes, I got her a little sophisticated, I dare say nerdy, outfit for the first day. I cute blouse sweater vest, in pink of course, and a pink and black plaid skirt to match! Notice the new smile? It's her photo smile.

These are too cute not to share. She just gets cuter and cuter I tell ya. She was even kinda cute tonight, the second night of not wanting to go to bed. One more hug, one more song...

I got her to sing a song for you! It's the swing song, and one I made up on the fly at the beginning of the year. She likes it...




This one is Ali helping Momma knit her scarf. If you miss it..it's got hearts on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment